Monday, May 9, 2016

A Massive shoot



I have been scheduling with Mechelle for several Months since her last shoot to do another shoot. We brainstormed a couple of cosplays that we thought were interesting enough to tackle. I wanted to make her trip worth while and picked several cosplays to develop.
This shoot was extremely large because of how many cosplays we wanted to tackle and the quality of some of the cosplays.

The first cosplay we chose was Assassin's Creed III Connor Kenway. I was waiting to do this one for a while and wanted recreate some of the famous poses from assassin's creed III. I took a while gather all the props and costume. I was lucky enough to find some really great weapon props on etsy. The famous Tomahawk, Bow and Arrow, and a flintlock pistol. I also managed to find a US Betsy Ross Flag that we also used as a prop. The Images came out fantastic! We then shot the Batman v.s. Superman Wonder Woman. This costume was really high quality hand crafted from an etsy store. It looked fantastic. We had a little problem getting it on because of the way it was designed as a corset. I had fun creating the scenes for this shoot.
                       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment