Sunday, August 30, 2015

Custom Star Wars "Galyk Lightguard"




My first complete composite was a self portrait yet I was completely covered in a custom character cosplay. The costume was made up of 2 different colors of Burlap. Tan and a gray color. The burlap was ver itchy and shredded a lot. I had an airlift mask, a gray hooded shirt, 2 arm gloves with burlap wraps, Black cargo pants, black boots wrapped in burlap, Shoulder armor, and a Saber Forge Lightsaber

The main obstacle for this shoot was that I had to shoot myself and I was in complete costume while doing so. It was hot and sweaty running back and forth from the camera to the backdrop. I had the 10 second timer on the camera so I could have enough time to run over to the backdrop.

This first image was achieved by incorporating my cutout shot of my cosplay, 2 Different rocky backgrounds, a Landscape, A space shot, A planet, a holocron, and a Ship. I also did plenty of adjustments to hue, brightness, contrast, and layered smoke FX. I was very pleased with this image in the end.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Leia lightsabers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Lightsaber

    ReplyDelete